Katelyn loves to draw and paint. However, her favorite medium is the body. This weekend she got ahold of Ellie who squealed with delight as Katelyn painted her. And then there was the clean up . . .
Your girls are too cute! Always with smiles on their faces. Just wait till they grow up and have all those guys chasing them! Better watch out! I love you guys and can't wait for your next visit!
4 comments:
Your girls are too cute! Always with smiles on their faces. Just wait till they grow up and have all those guys chasing them! Better watch out! I love you guys and can't wait for your next visit!
Ellie is getting so big. She's not a baby anymore. Katelyn is something else. I look forward to seeing more pictures. I love you all. Aunt Joyce
They are too cute! I can't wait to see them next weekend!
Sherry
Cute Cute Cute...... Keep them coming I love seeing the girls.
Love you all. Aunt Barbara
Post a Comment