Thursday, June 26, 2008

On sabbatical




So you all are probably wondering what we have been doing since Easter. My friendly reminder cousin has given me a few months off (no nagging), so I have of course slacked off. We just got back from Costa Rica this week. It was an amazing kid-free adventure week. The girls stayed with their grandma and Aunt Sherry and were spoiled with lots of family love all week. Alan and I went with another couple to Costa Rica where we white water rafted, zip lined through a rain forest, hiked around a volcano and hit the beach. For more details, you should go to my friend's blog at www.habbenet.net. He is a much better, more consistent blogger than I am.

However, I am enclosing a couple of pictures from our trip.
One is Alan and I in front of the Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna. One is the view from our room in Quepos--loved it. The last is a picture of one of the monkey's we saw in the park. It was literally five feet from me on the path.

No comments: