Wednesday, October 07, 2009
My health manager
Not sure what they are teaching Ellie at school lately, but she is obsessed with healthy foods. Alan bought some ice cream before he left and I have been tempted to just toss it because I cannot control myself with it in the house. While pregnant with Katelyn I gained 13 pounds in one month due to ice cream overload. So I decided we would try to finish the ice cream off as a family tonight and get rid of it. While Katelyn was practicing soccer, Ellie and I went on a walk. When I mentioned dessert for the night, thinking she'd be excited, she paused and informed me that she couldn't have ice cream because "I eat healthy now." What? A 3 year old turning down ice cream. That was followed by, is cake healthy. However, after a little more thought, she informed me that we could have ice cream and that we would start being healthy tomorrow. Rationalizing her ice cream at 3--what is in store for her at 20? And I must say, the ice cream was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is so funny. like you all dont eat healty as it is.
Post a Comment