Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer cuts for the girls

After trying for a couple of weeks to grow out her bangs again, Ellie caved in and got them cut. What surprised us all was that Katelyn also decided to cut her hair. She wanted a short bob like Ellie's. When they got home they traded clothes and pretended that they had changed places to fool us. Katelyn would only answer to Ellie and Ellie only to the name Katelyn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute haircuts! I love Katelyn's new do! - Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

those two girls are something else. Sweet as can be and so funny, Love you all, Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

Love your hair cuts. Grandma.

Anonymous said...

I love their hair!! I wish I had the guts to go short!! Katelyn looks so old! Love you all!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Haircuts look great. Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend! Kathy