Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen!!!

Owen woke up on his second birthday to pancakes from daddy. The girls bounced out of bed this morning, more excited for Owen's birthday than he was.


One of his favorite gifts was actually the box and peanuts that another gift was wrapped in. We had to pry him away from the peanuts to open the actual gift.

He squealed with delight when he opened up his new trike and just kept saying, Ride It! Ride It!

Alan and I didn't communicate very well. The girls made him cupcakes (with the help of my fantastic babysitter) and Alan picked up an ice cream cake. So we got double dessert, which Owen inhaled. 

We finished the evening reading his new book about a dog named Owney (his owner was an Owen). All the kids loved it. Thanks Granddad Tom. 

As is my usual custom, I had to look back over the last year to see how much he has grown. In this case, I am looking back two years. 

 First Christmas

Turning One

Second Christmas

One of my favorites--Last Easter





2 comments:

The Mom said...

So precious! What a big boy. I know that he brings joy to your life! Miss you...

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest thing. He is very much loved. Aunt joyce