So it is with a bit of sadness when I come on here to update and realize that I have missed a month or six weeks of my kids lives. So I am going to post a few pictures from the last month, if nothing else but to document that they did happen.
We had a very brief dusting of snow two weeks ago. The kids thought it was a blast and pulled Owen around on his sled in the dark.
We had a visit from our very own Ellie penguin--part of the traditional Penguin Day at CPA kindergarten.
The girls asked for crystals for Christmas. No one was really sure what that meant, so they were surprised with some geodes. Notice Katelyn is wearing her safety classes as she prepares to smash hers open.
MLK weekend was made all the better by a visit from the grandparents.
The girls performed at halftime of the Girls and Boys basketball games. They were part of the masses of elementary girls coming out to support their Lions. Ellie was hesitant since was sick the first day of cheer girl camp, but she did great!
So that is a quick roundup. I will say that I miss the quiet nudging of my cousin to keep me on track and up to date. Allison, where are you????


2 comments:
Aww Amy thanks for updating! I love reading your blog, but I am also so busy although not with little ones and forget to pester you. I will do a better job! I love you guys so much and think about you often. Miss u!
What was inside the geode? Love you all
Post a Comment