Owen and two of his best friends all have birthdays within 9 days of one another. Sweet Audrey turned 3 on Wednesday, Wright turned three on Saturday and Owen will turn three this Friday.
Saturday morning Owen and I attended a "fishing" party at Wright's Papa's to celebrate his birthday. I captured this picture of Owen, Wright and Nicklaus playing "tackle" with Wright's daddy. They were in the stance. I can just see this picture being in the football guide their senior year.
Then today, we celebrated Owen and Audrey's birthdays with a fall party at our house. There was lots of trampoline jumping, smores, apple hunt, pinata, balloon stomping, and pumpkin decorating. I think the kids had a great time. A special thank you to Sarah Musser for bringing her creativity to the party.
I should also mention that Ellie won her very first chess tournament game this weekend. She was beaming when she got home and told me that she got her first checkmate. She had a good weekend with a win, a loss and a couple of draws.

No comments:
Post a Comment