Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Katelyn's Hanukah Program



Katelyn performed two songs at school for their Latke Dinner (fried potatoes). Here is the dreidle that she made to wear. Sorry I have been such a slacker on posting pics. My lovely cherubs don't seem to want to pose much and my camera is on the fritz. I'll try to do better. Can't wait to see everybody over the Christmas Holidays. We put up our tree two weeks ago (see Ellie's photo). The kids loved it. Some of the ornaments . . . not so much.

3 comments:

Allison Jo said...

AWW!! Christmas is coming and we get to spoil our girls!! YaY!

Anonymous said...

I look everyday for pictures. Thought there might be Thanksgiving pics, but love seeing these. Katelyn's hair is getting so long. look forward to seeing all of you. Love, Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more pics!! You got a new camera so there is no excuses!