We had a wonderful time. We hit Louisville to visit my family and then went to West Palm Beach to have some fun and relaxation. We met up with Alan's mom and Kit. It was a balmy 80 degrees and we loved it. We came back to a chilly 16 degrees, ugghh. I got a new camera for Christmas and went a little crazy (192 photos in a week and a half) I am trying to post a link to all my pictures, but am having difficulties. Here are two from Christmas though. I'll continue trying.
3 comments:
I love Ellies grin and katelyns not so sure look! See you in two weeks girls!
Thanks for posting more pictures. Even thoughit has only been a couple of weeks it seems like a long time since we have seen you. Can't wait until we come see you. Love, Aunt Joyce
It is officially time for new pictures! thanks!
Post a Comment