Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I can't believe my baby is turning three in four hours






It seems like just yesterday that we were introducing Katelyn to her new baby sister. Now Ellie will be three in the morning. We have been having a great week counting down the days for both Ellie (Thursday B-day) and Katelyn (Saturday B-Day.) Today Alan and I each split the girls up and took them to buy birthday presents for one another. They did a very good job and were quite proud of their purchases. So with my reminiscing, I am attaching pictures from three years ago as we introduced Ellie to the world. What a blessing she has been to us with all her smiles, cuddles and "I love You"s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. We love you very much. You are such a big girl now. Love, Aunt Joyce & Uncle Keith

Allison Jo said...

Happy Birthday ellie!! I love you so much and can't wait to see you next weekend! Have fun at your party!

Love,
Your favorite cousin,
Allison