Saturday, October 03, 2009

The room is almost done--All boy

We finished the touch ups tonight, so the room is boy. Boy Blue with lots of sports. All that is left is to find some matching wall decor. The girls love it. Now we just have to wait for the baby. I had an appointment on Thursday and all looks good. We have 7 weeks left after tomorrow. On some days I feel like I have been pregnant forever, but then on others, it seems to be just flying by. My favorite part of the day is in the evenings when I am winding down and he starts moving all over the place. I think the hustle and bustle of the day rocks him to sleep, but the quiet and calm of the evening wakes him up.

Katelyn helping us paint. We let her use one of her small watercolor brushes.



The girls taking a break to just laugh and play.
Playing in the rain over the last two weeks.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks cute. Can't wait to see the little one. Love you all, Aunt Joyce

Allison Jo said...

What happens if the doctor made a mistake and its another girl? Miss you! Come visit me soon! -- Allison

Amy said...

Then we are in trouble. She will just have to be a major tom boy.