Sunday, November 15, 2009

One week left

Is it possible that I really only have one week left as a family of four? I feel like these last 9 months have really flown. We are excited about our upcoming new arrival, but with him comes a new way of life. . . more kids than adults. . . we lose the divide and conquer. . .sleepless nights, diapers, living with someone who is dependent on you 24 hours a day. Wow. Is it possible that I had forgotten all that stuff?  On the upside, Katelyn and Ellie also gain a little brother. Now the poor thing may become part of their beauty salon or be dressed up as a princess, but he will receive overwhelming love from his big sisters and will be trained in the ways of women. Ellie is excited to be both a Big Sister AND and a Little Sister. The room is ready and so are we!!!!!!!!! I plan to finish out work on Tuesday, hopefully have a few days to myself this week, and then am prepared for the arrival of Baby Boy Calhoun next weekend. Keep us all in your prayers over the next week that we have a safe delivery and healthy baby boy.

1 comment:

Allison Jo said...

Thinking about you daily! I pray that he is healthy and things go smoothly! Can't wait to see the new addition (I will wait to touch until he is 9 months!).. Love you all!