Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Festivities

This month has been busy with Holiday events and festivities.  

First Ellie's class performed at the JCC's Latke Dinner. They sang a song about lighting the menorah. She was the most on task and knew all of the words.




To usher in the Christmas Holidays, we walked through the town of Bethlehem. For those who have not been through it, it is an awesome rendition of an authentic Bethlehem during the times. The girls made dolls and candle holders and rope. They tried some bread, mashed some olives for oil and met Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus. I encourage you all to go next year. We are making it an annual event.






Then Owen turned 1 month old. I can't believe it. Time is flying. He is getting so big and handsome. We all just love on him all the time. He has these great chubby cheeks and eats all the time. I am grooming him to be a lineman at CPA one day.



Katelyn had her elementary Christmas program on Thursday night. The kindergarten did an excellent job singing their two songs, including a handbell song, and contributed on most of the songs. Katelyn looked stunning in her Christmas dress. It really got us all in the Christmas spirit.




The girls and I are heading to Louisville today to visit family and start the Louisville festivities off at a party at mom's tonight. In case I don't get back on here, I hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful, spirit-filled Christmas.

No comments: