After a VERY long weekend, the kids went back to school today. But they had blast in the snow while it lasted. I'm posting a couple of their sledding videos along with Katelyn posing as a penguin. Don't laugh. It is my first attempt at costume making. You always hear about those moms who lack any sort of sewing, crafty, etc talent staying up all night making a last minute costume for their kids. Well that is ME. OK I didn't wait until the last minute, but I am woefully inadequate in the creative costume making department. So thanks to Sherry for her ideas, we have put together Katelyn's Penguin attire for Penguin Day on Thursday. We hear that there will be a special guest. . . . could it be Snow Bird. We'll have to wait and see.
Amy and Ellie sledding
Katelyn sledding in front of our house
Ellie and her daddy sledding video
Katelyn sledding video
Ellie was sledding down the hill with her big sister following, giving directions all the way.

2 comments:
Katelyn is such a good big sister and looks great as a penguin. Tell her penguins are my favorite animal of all time! She needs to wear that costume next time she comes to the ville! Love you guys...
I think that the costume is cute. Keep it for halloween. Love you all, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment