Today Katelyn started FIRST grade. She was so excited when she awoke this morning. She got up by herself, dressed and was ready to go. I had to go to work early because my high schoolers started today as well, so Alan took her to school. I popped in to see her class and new teacher when Katelyn got there. She has four kids from last year's class again this year. When I picked her up, she said she had a great day and a lot of fun. I was glad to see her excited to start school again.
Owen moved up at the JCC to the Toddler Room. He is the youngest in there, but they seem to adore him. They say he is so funny, which to me, is funny to hear about a baby. Ms. Tamelyn was Katelyn's teacher when she started at the J and Ms. Renee was Owen's teacher when he first started in February. I am expecting him to have a great year! He turned 9 months old today. We got his pictures taken. The outfit we used came from Grandmom Marilyn. It was Alan's when he was that age. He was christened in it. Unfortunately, we do not have a baptism date set yet and my little chunk was going to outgrow it before wearing it, so we used it for his 9 month pictures. You can see them at www.searsphotos.com. Session Number: 106212 Password: TGGPC
Ellie is staying in Room 6. She moved up at the beginning of the summer. Some of her friends are back that took the summer off. This is a big year for her as she has to master many of the basics to be ready for kindergarten next year. I know she can do it.


3 comments:
Love the updates. Who did Katelyn get as her teacher this year? Hope you are not too busy...maybe we can get together soon!
I am so happy her first day went well! My first day as an 8th grader (teacher.. today) went great!! We are both growing up so fast. Love you girls!
I am so proud of them.Amy, you and alan have done a great job.. They look so excited for the first day. Love you all.Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment