We had a busy day today as soccer season kicked off. Katelyn's team remained undefeated. They moved up in age groups which brings with it a larger field and more players. They were exhausted by the end, but seemed to have a great time. I think the final score was 8-5 and Katelyn scored two of the goals. We are excited to see her aggressive nature return on the field. She has been a little hesitant this last year, but she was a force to be reckoned with today.
After the game, it was home for a quick shower before heading to the mall. Katelyn was asked by a friend to be in a fashion show at Dillard's for their fall clothing. She was in heaven. She was asked to pick out three outfits to showcase. Of course, hers were all dressy and fancy ones at that. I call her my soccer princess. There was a whole crew of CPA girls modeling clothes, half from first grade I believe. Of course, she wanted to buy them all (we did not). Not sure where I got such a girly girl.
1 comment:
Love that soccer princess idea...the best of both worlds! Hope all is well with you and yours! Blessings
Post a Comment