Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Night

For Halloween, I had a Barbie Fantasyland Fashion girl, a Sock Hop chick and a monkey. Unfortunately Owen kept pulling his head off so I couldn't get a good picture. We started the evening at my friend Chastity's house with a group of friends and some ghoulish treats. Then we hit the neighborhood to trick or treat with our neighbors next door. It was a much different experience than in years past. Usually the kids move pretty slow and run out of steam early. However, this year, they were fueled by the momentum of their friends and literally ran from house to  house. Katelyn had so much candy her bag broke at the end. Overall, fun was had by all. Now what to do with all this candy . . . . . .











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring some home next weekend, papa nick will eat it. The girls looked good in their outfits. They look happy too. Love you all, Aunt Joyce

The Mom said...

I hope you have a good dentist!

Anonymous said...

Love to pictures. My how they have grown. Too cute.