Thursday, October 07, 2010

New cast

Katelyn went in today and had her cast cut off. She was convinced they were going to cut her arm and was very reluctant, especially after they turned on the saw and she heard it. I told her that they never cut you to which she responded, "They cut Evan's." I hope that is not the case. After some cajoling, we finally got her to agree to have it cut off. She is now sporting a new Hot Pink cast. Looks like she will only have to wear it for two weeks. So only two more weeks of No running, jumping, falling, etc and I will have my spirited, rambunctious, little girl back.

Before
 After

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Katelyn needs to come visit me soon! I can sign this one too. :-)

Anonymous said...

miss you guys tons! Come visit soon! -- Love, Allison

Anonymous said...

I like your new cast Katelyn!