Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A day of Firsts

My little guy is growing up way too fast. This past weekend he got his first haircut which was very low key at the kitchen table. Yes, that is a fork in his hand. Not the most sanitary, I know, but keeping his hands busy allowed me to actually do a quick trim.  His other first was to use a utensil to eat. He was actually quite good at getting it into his mouth. Of course the dogs are loving it because it means more crumbs on the floor for them. They pretty much camp out under the table when he is sitting there.








I also caught one of them all playing together today. The girls took the box upstairs and Owen screeched so  loud that they had taken his toy, that they brought it back and all played together. We seem to have a box fascination in this house. Luckily, Ellie decided this one was too little to live in. Notice Owen's favorite toy of all--the toothbrush. He has them scattered throughout every room in the house and both cars. I guess his teeth will be healthy. 

No comments: