I put on my second CPA hat Saturday morning and got to play the role of parent greeter at the Kindergarten readiness testing with Ellie. She was so excited when she got up. We cut through the backyard and she practically ran to CPA to meet the teachers and take her test. She has a summer birthday, but we think she is ready. I guess time will tell.
Saturday night was the Father/Daughter Sock Hop. Katelyn was beaming when I took her picture with her daddy. I got to peek at the setup when I was at CPA in the morning. It looked fabulous. She seemed to have a great time with her daddy. She came in fourth in the limbo. Unfortunately, the hula hoop contest is reserved for fifth graders, although she did get to hula on her own. According to Alan, she just ran around all night with her friends from one group the next. Katelyn did say she enjoyed dancing with her daddy.

1 comment:
I am sure Ellie did great! She is so gifted for her age! Love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment