We had to leave right after her performance (and missed some of her friends' performances) to get to her last soccer game on time. I really wish I had a picture of her with her dance costume on and her soccer ball in hand, but she was definitely a modern girl on Saturday. I missed the game as I was at home with a napping Owen, but I heard she did an amazing job on defense. I must admit I did enjoy my little catnap at home with Owen.
Sunday I was started the day early (too early courtesy of the O man) and took a walk. While out, the little angels were preparing this for me and Marilyn. . . .
Flowers, French toast and Fruit bowls with little Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
It was such a treat and they were so proud of their creation. I also need to thank my hubby for leading them in the great pampering effort.
In the afternoon, we took a slightly authorized tour of the new high school building. It is sweet and I am so excited for it to open and all the new kids that we will be able to bring in to our community. Then off to Cheekwood. It was beautiful and the girls had a ball exploring. We did struggle to keep Owen from trying to take a swim in the green algae ponds :)
Finished the evening stuffing ourselves at Five Guys on their patio. Perfect environment for small kiddos. I felt truly blessed today to be able to stop and just enjoy my kids and their enthusiasm for everything that is around them.

3 comments:
Loved reading and seeing the pictures. Miss you all so much. Love you bunches.
Love this post! Miss you and your precious family. Hope we can get the Knitwits together soon on the porch!
I stand corrected. Ellie scored 3 goals.
Post a Comment