Last week at CPA, the high school kids were able to go into the high school building and write scripture on the floors before the carpets go down. Representatives from elementary also got to go in. I had a semi-authorized visit to the building this weekend and Katelyn was determined to find her classes verse. We finally found it.
"If any of you needs Wisdom, you should ask God for it. God is generous. He will give you Wisdom."
James 1:5
Here's my office. I am going to get in again in the next few weeks and put a verse in my office. Trying to think of just the right words to lay a foundation under me.
1 comment:
When I was a junior in high school, we did the same thing under our gym floor. We were FINALLY getting a wood floor after years of playing on concrete! I thought it was really cool that we were able to write our life verses under the floor we would be playing on. Glad Kaitlyn got to see her class' verse!
Post a Comment