Everybody's first day of school was different. Owen actually started Preschool last week, although I completely missed getting a first day of school picture of him. Katelyn started on Monday for a half day. She has Mrs. McKnight, who she loves, and apparently she has a quiet voice the commands attention. I need to figure out where to find one of those for my house. Katelyn did a trial first day of school dress up on Sunday night to get ready for the real thing Monday morning. I caught both of them, but below is her actual first day pics. She was especially proud of her back pack.
Ellie made her debut in kindergarten today in Mrs. Teller's class. Mrs. Teller is super sweet and Ellie just ran right up to her and hugged her. I think she is going to have a great year. Ellie has been waking up every morning asking how many days until she starts school. She was made to learn. She loves to ask questions and see how things work. The whole family walked her to school this morning. She has half days the rest of the week, so I have enlisted a former student (Peter Pan) to hang out with her in the afternoons.
I can't believe when I look at her that she has started kindergarten. It seems like yesterday that she was this cute little dimple faced toddler, and now she is a tall-lanky young lady that stands so tall and grown up.




1 comment:
she is still cute little and dimpled face. so cute
Post a Comment