So I tried to go to my own personal website and I was just as bad at keeping everyone up to date on it. In fact, I think I was worse because I can only update it from my personal computer at home. So I am going to go back to using blogger. Hope I don't lose any of you in the transition.
We had an awesome weekend up in Louisville for Easter. It is always great to spend time with the family. I am so blessed to have a family that loves me and my kids so much. They are truly doted on for days on end and receive such unconditional love. We had our usual Easter Egg dying evening at mom's on Friday night and then had a rare unscheduled day on Saturday to just relax. The kids got to go to the bungy jumping place that they love. Katelyn is up to doing flips and everything. Then on Sunday we spent the day eating. I am not kidding. I gained two pounds in less than 48 hours in Louisville. We started the morning at church. . .it was actually quite distracting with the kiddos, although they were dressed to impress. They actually slept in curlers. if anyone of you are familiar with our family's hair--there is not an ounce of curl in it. Then we went to Grandma Libby's and visited and stuffed ourselves. We finished the day off at Mema Shirley's where we again stuffed ourselves with the relatives. We finally drug ourselves back to Nashville Sunday night. All in all, a successful trip.
1 comment:
I loved seeing you all this last weekend. Iam glad that you changed back. It was slow. Keep sending pictures. Love the curlers. Love to all, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment