Sunday, May 03, 2009

Derby Weekend




In trying to keep with the tradition of Derby festivities, we decided to have a little Derby gathering at our house on Saturday, primarily with neighborhood folks. The kids had a great time playing with their friends and hitting the horse pinata and the adults enjoyed mint juleps and derby pies. Although it was a wet weekend, we were fortunate to catch a break during the afternoon and were able to get out and do bubbles, corn hole and tee ball. We still have a TON of candy left, so if you need help giving your kids a sugar high, let me know. We were also blessed by a visit from my cousin Allison this weekend who helped out and spent the day on Friday loving on my kids and allowing them to play hookie from school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! Thanks for letting me come visit! I miss my girls already... I really should have put them in my suitcase. Love you all! -- Allison