I have been pleasantly surprised to have Mother's day all week this week. On Tuesday, Katelyn had a Mother's Day brunch in her class. She showed me all around to all of her stations. We ate and she presented me with a beautiful vase that she had decorated herself with a flower in it. I am so glad I made it. With it being a crazy week at work, it is often tempting to miss these events. Not only would I have been the only mom not there, bad mommy, but I would have missed out on how proud she was of her creation and how much she wanted to show off her classroom.
Today was Ellie's Mother's Day Breakfast. She presented me with a cute little bag with a flower on one side and her handprints on the other. Those little fingers which are growing so fast. We had a nice little breakfast with the other moms and visited a few before I had to go back to work. it was a very nice gesture that the classrooms made for us. As busy as things get, I need to remember to always take those mom moments because they won't be little forever.
1 comment:
Happy Mothers Day! --Allison
Post a Comment