Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spilled the beans


We finally told Katelyn and Ellie about baby-to-be. We were waiting a little while in case something happened, but I am at 13 weeks and am lower risk now. They were very excited. They both want a little sister. Ellie wants to name her Cantaloupe and call her Canty. Don't ask me where she got that name. Ellie also said she can sleep in her bed with her and she will hold on to her so she doesn't fall out. Very sweet, but unlikely.

We are planning to move Ellie in with Katelyn this summer and having Katelyn move to the top bunk. They both seem to like the idea although I am quite sure they don't realize the implications of it all. I've been feeling pretty good lately, just a little tired. I don't feel all that pregnant yet, so I am sure the realization of how our lives will be changing again will hit me soon. I'm just hoping and praying for another easy pregnancy with the end result of a healthy baby girl or boy. I will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those grins say it all!! They may want a little sister but Katelyn and Ellie need some blue in their lives!!!

Anonymous said...

did ellie cut her bangs?

Amy said...

Her hair was looking crazy that day. We did get them cut this weekend, but they usually look pretty straight.