Katelyn started her first day of school today at CPA. She has been looking forward to it all week. Two of the teachers in my high school also have girls starting kindergarten this year and will be in her class. Katelyn only had a half day today (with only five girls) and then goes back on Friday for a half day with all of her class. Next week, she goes for a half day all week before getting into full days the next week. I need to talk to my boss about this half day business and see if we can get some in the high school too :) She came home today wanting to go back tomorrow all day--which is a good sign.
After school today, she had a Daddy Day. They had lunch on the run and then went to Nashville Shores. Overall, a very successful day! Is is possible that I actually have a kindergarten student? Wow--where did the time go?




3 comments:
Amy, I remember your first day of school. It was hard to give you up to the world, but you could not live in a box with bricks on top forever. I think your first day of school was more traumatic for Sherry than me. She missed you so much. Remember she fell asleep on the front porch holding her doll waiting for you to come home on the bus. I am glad Katelyn had a good first day. See you next weekend. Love you. Mom..........
Aww these pictures made me get teary eyed. I can't believe my girls are so grown up and that I am now starting to feel old! I am glad she had a great day and she looks so cute in her uniform. Love you all!
allison
She does look so grown up. I am glad she wants to go back. She will do great in school. Love you all, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment