I know I am late on this, but wanted to post a couple of pics from our trip. We had an amazing time. Alan and I enjoyed our three nights away at the Buttermilk Inn and Spa in the Hudson River Valley, New York. It was so nice just to get away--the two of us. The photos show the front of the inn and the view of the river from the outside patio.
Then on to Pennsylvania to meet up with the kids. They had a ball. They went tubing on the lake out back from the grandparents. The girls LOVED it. Katelyn kept yelling, faster, faster, faster. Ellie even rode the tube with Alan.

The girls went blueberry picking with their Boston cousins, went bumper-boating with their Pennsylvania cousin and went to camp and rode horses. Overall a great trip.
1 comment:
I know the girls had a wonderful time. They are lucky little girls.
The buttermilk Inn looked like a nice restful place. Good luck to all on the beginning of school. Love you all, Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment