Sunday, May 09, 2010

Dancers

Inspite of the heaviness in everybody's hearts this week as the neighborhood has dealt with the aftermaths of the flood, a since of normalcy returned to our house this weekend. My in-laws came in for the weekend to see the girls' dance recital. They were so cute dressed in their ballet costumes. It is all very humorous. You go to the venue and wait through 2 hours of dancing to see your kids do their two minute program as best as 3 and 5 year olds can do. They did pretty good and were quite proud of themselves, especially when they received flowers from their doting grandmom.



As usual I have to include a picture of my chunky monkey whom I just adore. He was all smiles for the grandparents this weekend. He is growing so fast. His favorite toy to play with right now is his toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were too precious. I could just eat Owen up, he is so sweet! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! - Aunt Sherry