Sunday, May 16, 2010

Owen is 6 months old today--where has the time gone

Owen is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to work and had to convince myself that "no" I was actually in labor. Owen has been such a blessing in our lives. He is always ready with a smile for his sisters and mama. He giggles when you blow on his belly or tickle his feet. This weekend he has started to get a kick out of "peak a boo". He loves to snuggle up with you. The girls truly love him. Sometimes I have to remind them not to love on him so hard or they risk squishing him to death. Tonight they fought over who got to hold him in the bath. We are lucky that he has learned how to sleep through the night so his mama is not so sleep deprived, although we still occasionally get a wake up call from him in the middle of the night (ie last night). Sometimes I wonder if his mild nature comes from being a third child. He must know that our lives are a whirlwind and he is polite enough to go with the flow. So at the 6 months mark I just wanted to send lots of love to my baby boy and thank my husband for allowing us to have this little bundle of joy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 months Owen!