Katelyn had her Elementary Christmas Program on Thursday night. The first grade recited the Birth Story of Jesus from Luke Ch. 2. They were amazing in what they had memorized and I also loved their sweet voices. Notice her curls. You all will never see them in person because her hair holds curl for about 10 minutes, but she wanted it done nonetheless.
Friday we closed on our house. I can't believe I can walk out my back door and get myself to work and my kids to school. I am also in shock that we are actually moving. We went over to the house and started painting yesterday. Katelyn is dying to paint (a messy endeavor). I did let her peel wallpaper in her room--Green Bay Packers border--and her and Ellie helped paint their closet.
One of the funniest things was the living room. We were not planning to paint it right away, but when we got there, we discovered that the last time they painted, they did not remove the picture on the wall. The kids decided to make that area their art display area.

No comments:
Post a Comment