Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day!!!!

Today we had an unexpected Snow Day.  So after making sure each kid had on three layers, we finally made it out to the snow. It was Owen's first real snow and he wasn't too fond of it.

He preferred admiring it from afar from the comfort of his mama's arms.






He also got lots of love from my neighbor, Antionnette, aka Anty Nette.
So after our 30 minutes of bundling up, the girls decided after about 10 minutes that it was indeed too cold to be outside.  So instead of freezing our tails off, we went in and had hot cocoa and popcorn with a movie. I guess I don't win any Mom of the Year awards for that lunch.


It was also a day for putting up Christmas decorations. This picture is of Owen pre-tree on Sunday. I think he was ready to get started.
We finished up our indoor decorations today. With us being in the process of boxing the house up, I  didn't get everything out. We also decided to be lame and not do outdoor decorations this year. We'll kick it up next Christmas when we are settled in the new house.

No comments: