Thursday, December 02, 2010

Sending out the Christmas spirit

I don't know about you all, but I love seeing all the precious faces of the babes around Christmas on the photo cards we receive. You would think with the thousands of pictures we all take of our kids all year long that we could find just the right photo for our own cards, but yet it always seems to allude us until the end. So I am at that place again of searching through my thousands of pictures for just the right cuteness to send out to family and friends. But for now, I thought I'd enclose some of the pictures that did not make the cut.




So I am looking for the perfect Christmas card--yes it is 5 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd show you some of my favorites from Shutterfly. If only I could get my kids to pose this cute.



So check these out at  holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

·        Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

 Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards  

You can also get 50 free cards from them right now for posting about Shutterfly on your own blog. I think it is well worth it. Check out http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so funny. They are priceless.