Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Louisville

We had a great time at the Biblehauser and Coombs Thanksgiving celebrations. When it is our year to spend Thanksgiving with my family, we eat ALL weekend. When the average Thanksgiving meal is 3000 calories, our family does lunch with my dad's family and dinner with my mom's family that equals 10K calories. We actually tried to get up and walk the 5 miler at Iroquois park, but it was raining, so we bailed.

The Coombs' family gathering included the annual  pinata. My 90 year old grandma was actually the one that knocked it down. I will say that my sister's boyfriend gave it a good start first.


The girls learned how to rock it down on some drums at Grandma's house.



The dinner hour was spent with the Bibelhausers. Cousins Rylee and Auria joined us for their first Thanksgiving. There were 33 of us for dinner, including the babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what I am getting the girls for christmas. Hope that new house has a sound proof room. Just kidding. It was good to see all of you but too short and too busy. Love you, Aunt Joyce