Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Look back on Owen's first year

I can't believe that my baby is turning ONE today. This year has flown by. As I woke up early this morning with a million things flying through my head, I settled on one face---Owen-- and thought about how much he has changed in one year. I look at my sweet little boy who already has this little personality, and I smile, and I think of what blessing he is to us all. So as I was heading down memory lane of our first year with Owen, I thought I'd share some of my shots.

 He has been vigorously loved on by his sisters since Day 1.


  
 One of my favorite pictures. He looks like a little gift from God. 


 My Aunt Vicki sent the girls an Emergency Kit for those little boy diapers, complete with googles and gloves.


 
 
 Not the  happiest of monkeys

A soccer player in the making--takes after his Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Owen. You are very loved. You are so cute and funny. Love you, Aunt Joyce

Corhea said...

Happy birthday, Owen! :)
Love,
Corri, Josh, & Auria