Thursday, November 25, 2010
From Katelyn---What I am thankful for
I am thankful for my mom and my dad and my sister and my chub brother. I am thankful for my cousins, my grandma, papas, yard, that I am moving, and that I have friends and that I have a teacher and I am thankful that I have love. I am thankful for everyone that I know and to have a house and I'm thankful that I don't get sick very much and that I don't have to get up so so early in the morning. I am thankful for that I have a great great mom. I'm thankful that I have the love of God. I'm thankful that I have toys and dad to keep me from not getting hurt at home and that I have a dentist and a doctor. I'm thankful that I have a place to sleep and food to eat so I won't be starving. I'm thankful for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good beginning for a college essay to me!
Post a Comment