A husband who loves me and our children unconditionally and is an amazing father--who affirms me as a wife and mother and challenges me to be the best I can on both fronts every day.
Katelyn--who is free spirited, independent, plays hard and sometimes a mini-me with her attitude. A girl who wears all of her feelings on her sleeve, who loves with all her heart and hurts just as hard--who gave me $20 of her hard earned money for my birthday and said, "I love you more than money." (PS. I did give it back).
Ellie--my wise, little one who looks at the world with amazement and thoughtfulness in her eyes at all the wonders God has made--whose little mind is always spinning with the most profound questions--who almost always gives in to keep the peace and is quick to give what she has to others without a second thought. She is my future missionary with a hurting heart for those with less than she has.
Owen--my little man. . . with a smile that lights a room and a belly laugh that makes you chuckle. He is a persistent little guy and promises to keep me on my toes these next few years. He is my tired snuggler tonight and I feel so blessed that he joined our family.
For family--and their love and support and keeping the connections even though we don't live nearby. The way my aunts and cousins love on my kids and still all get together for every occasion.
And I thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon us and for his unrelenting love.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!
2 comments:
We are so thankful for all of you. Your family has given us so much enjoyment.
wow. the personalities of your kids match my first 3 exactly - must be a birth order thing!!
Post a Comment